Delete Away Periods
With this process, you can remove the away periods from multiple minister records at the same time. Away periods display in the Date Restrictions window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select the date range of the away period you want to delete, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to remove away periods for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister whose away periods you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to remove away periods for the selected ministers, click Next.
- To delete the away periods, click Finish.