Activate or Inactivate Minister Records
With this process, you can change the Active/Inactive status for a group of ministers. You can also clear the Do Not Schedule option if you're making ministers active. The Inactive checkbox displays at the top of any minister data window, and the Do Not Schedule option displays in the minister's Assignment Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select whether to make ministers active or inactive.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you're making ministers active, decide whether you want to clear the Do Not Schedule option for these ministers. To consider them for scheduling again, select Clear Do Not Schedule Option.
- If you're making ministers inactive, you can mark records based on the minister's number of absences. Select Process based on the number of absences, then enter a date range and number of absences.
- Click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Click Next.
- Select a minister. If you're making the minister active and they're currently marked as Do Not Schedule, decide whether you want to clear the option. To consider them for scheduling again, select Clear Do Not Schedule Option.
- Click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to update the selected records, click Next.
- To activate/inactivate the records, click Finish.