Mark Ministers Who Do Not Want to Serve Consecutive Weeks
With this quick posting, you can select or clear the Do Not Schedule Consecutive Weeks option for multiple minister records simultaneously. This checkbox is located in the minister's Assignment Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the Do Not Schedule Consecutive Weeks option differently for each minister, select the first option. Or, to set the same value for your entire list, select the second option, and select or clear the checkbox. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select or clear the checkbox, select a minister, and click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the Do Not Schedule Consecutive Weeks option. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.