Post Times of Day That Ministers Cannot Serve
With this quick posting, you can post the times of day when a minister can't serve. These times display in the minister's Type & Time Availability window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select which mass type to post.
- If the minister doesn't currently serve the mass type you're posting, select Check the Serve Mass Type checkbox. When you post, this automatically selects the Available to serve during <type> Mass option in each minister's Type & Time Availability window.
- Click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To allow ministers to serve anytime they're available, select the first option. Or, to add exceptions, select the second option, and enter the start/end times. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- To allow the minister to serve anytime they're available, select the first option. Or, to add exceptions, select the second option, and enter the start/end times.
- Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any start/end times. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.