Upload Data to the Minister Web App
After setting up online login credentials for your ministers, you can upload minister data to our secure web app. You can also set the program to notify you via email when ministers change their assignments online.
- On the File menu, click .Tip: If you don't see the option, make sure you have enabled the options in the Initial Setup window.
- Read the information on how the process works, then click Next.
- If any ministers were marked inactive or deleted but still have future assignments scheduled, they display. Select App Access to allow the minister to log in to the app until their last scheduled assignment date, or clear the option to deny app access to the minister. Click Next.
- If any ministers made changes online, they display. Review the changes, then click Next.
- If you want to automatically notify ministry group leaders when assignments are changed on the app, enter the leader name and email address for each selected ministry. This also allows the minister to email their group within the app. To quickly add the name and email from a minister record, select Use Minister and select the name from the drop-down list.
- Enter a message to display below the assignment details in the email. Click Next.
- If you want to receive a notice when ministers make changes, enter an email address or use an email from the License screen or the online registration process.
- Confirm the assignments date range to upload.
- Select whether to send an email to ministers with their login information.
- When you're ready to upload the information to the secure web app, click Upload.Note: If you receive an error message, make sure the information in your License Information window is correct. If it is correct, our web service may be down. Please try again later.
- A confirmation displays. Schedule information from today's date forward is uploaded.
- Click Yes to print the uploaded information, or click No to exit the process.
After you set up credentials and upload data, ministers can go to min.parish.mobi in their web browser to view and change their assignments.
Any time you make any changes after uploading the data, you must upload the data again in order for the changes to display on the web app.
For example, let's say you have uploaded minister data, then minister John calls and gives you his new email address. After you update his record, you must upload the data again in order for John's new email address to be applied.