Delete Serve With Lists
With this process, you can remove the Serve With list from multiple minister records at the same time. This information displays in the minister's Serving Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Select whether to remove Serve With lists for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- To remove the Serve With list of ministers in a specific ministry, select the second option, and select the ministry. Otherwise, select the first option. Click Next.
- Select whether to remove Serve With lists for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, select the ministry name(s) associated with the Serve With list you want to remove, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister whose Serve With list you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to remove the Serve With lists for the selected ministers, click Next.
- To delete the Serve With lists, click Finish.