Remove Multiple Ministers
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note: For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to remove the selected ministers, click Next.
- To permanently remove the records, click Finish.