Delete Mass Preferences
With this process, you can remove mass preferences from multiple minister records at the same time. This information displays in the minister's Mass Preferences window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select whether to remove preferred masses or least preferred masses, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Select whether to remove mass preferences for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- To remove different mass preferences for each minister, select the first option. Or, to remove the same ones for your entire list, select the second option, and select the mass(es). Click Next.
- Select whether to remove mass preferences for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, select the mass(es) you want to remove for the minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister whose mass preferences you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to remove the mass preferences for the selected ministers, click Next.
- To delete the mass preferences, click Finish.