Delete Direct Assignments
With this process, you can remove the direct assignments from multiple minister records at the same time. This information displays in the minister's Assignment Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select the date range of the direct assignments you want to delete, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to remove direct assignments for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister whose direct assignments you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to remove direct assignments for the selected ministers, click Next.
- To delete the direct assignments, click Finish.