Post Minister Attendance
With this process, you can post attendance information for multiple ministers at the same time. This information displays in the History of Assignments window and attendance reports.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select the date range for the attendance you want to post, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list.
- If a minister did not attend an assignment, select No in the Attended column.
- To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox.
- When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.