Copy a Minister's Information to a New Record
If you set which minister data to copy, you can copy one minister's information to a new record. This is helpful if you have ministers of the same family so you don't have to re-enter the common information.
- On the Information tab, click Ministers.
- At the top, click Add Minister.
- Search for the minister to make sure they aren't already in your database.CAUTION: Do not add a minister multiple times to indicate different ministries. If you do, the program will schedule as if there are multiple ministers with the same name.
- Locate and select the minister whose data you want to use fo the new minister's record, then click Use This Minister Info.
- The new record displays with the data you selected to copy over. Enter any additional minister information you want to include on the record.
- At the top, click Save.