Set Recurring Schedule Options
With this process, you can set recurring schedule options for multiple ministers at the same time. This information displays in the Assignment Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select Set Recurring, then click Next.
- Select the recurring options you want, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note: For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.CAUTION: Only add ministers for one set of options at a time. To set different options for another group of ministers, run this process again. If you click Back, you will lose any options you've set so far.
- Review your list. When you're ready to update the selected records, click Next.
- To set the recurring options, click Finish.