Change Minister Online Credentials
With this process, you can change user names and passwords for multiple ministers at the same time. This information is used to log in to the Minister Web App.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select whether to change user names and passwords, only user names, or only passwords, then click Next.
- Select how to set credentials based on your needs, then click Next.Note: You can edit these for each minister, if needed, before posting.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Next. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to change credentials for the selected ministers, click Next.
- If needed, edit any user names and/or passwords in the list.
- To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox.
- If you want to upload the changes to the online app, select the option. This means ministers will start using their new user names and/or passwords once you finish this process. You can always upload the changes later.
- To change minister credentials, click Finish.
You can print or email a letter to let your ministers know that you set up their credentials for the web app. On the Information tab, click Under .Letter Reports, select Minister Online Information Letter.