Edit Serve Dates for Multiple Ministers
You can see serve dates for all ministers.
Last Served Date is the date of the last scheduled assignment the minister served (in the past). Recent Served Date reflects the most current assignment the minister is scheduled to serve (in the future). Last Served Date is updated after a minister serves, and Recent Served Date is updated after you create a new future schedule.
If needed, you can edit the Last Served Date and Recent Served Date for all ministers, a particular group, or an individual. Note that ministers with the oldest last served date will be scheduled first.
- On the Information tab, click .
- To edit an individual minister's date, locate the minister in the grid and edit the field.
- If you want to edit the date for a group of ministers, click Ministry Filter. By default, all ministries are selected. Clear the checkboxes for the ones you don't want. The Ministers List is filtered as you make selections. When the list reflects the ministers you want to update, click Select This Group.
- Review the list of ministers to set a Last Served Date for.
- To set the Last Served Date to a new date, enter the date to apply to the ministers in the list, and click Set all to new date.
- To set the Last Served Date to be the same as the Recent Served Date, click Set all to recent date.
- Click Yes.
- At the top, click Save.
- If you filtered the view, click Clear Filter when you're done.