Change the Family ID Number and Head of Family
With this process, you can change the family ID number and the head of the family for multiple minister records at the same time.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. Add or edit any head or ID information. You can click Family ID Available? to select and insert an unused ID from the list. When you're ready to update the selected records, click Next.
- To change the information for the ministers, click Finish.