Delete Do Not Serve With Lists
With this process, you can remove the Do Not Serve With list from multiple minister records at the same time. This information displays in the minister's Ministry List window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to remove Do Not Serve With lists for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister whose Do Not Serve With list you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to remove the Do Not Serve With lists for the selected ministers, click Next.
- To delete the Do Not Serve With lists, click Finish.