Delete Ministry Lists
With this process, you can remove the ministry lists from multiple minister records at the same time. To view a minister's ministry list, in the navigation pane, click Ministry List (#).
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select which ministry list you want to remove, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Select whether to remove ministry lists for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- To remove different ministries for each minister, select the first option. Or, to remove the same ones for your entire list, select the second option, and select the ministries to remove. Click Next.
- Select whether to remove ministry lists for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, select which ministries to remove, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister whose ministry lists you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, click the Ministry Name column to select the ministry to remove. When you're ready to remove the ministry lists for the selected ministers, click Next.
- To delete the ministry lists, click Finish.