Delete Substitute Lists
With this process, you can remove the Substitute list from multiple minister records at the same time. This information displays in the minister's Serving Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Select whether to remove Substitute lists for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- To remove the Substitute list of ministers in a specific ministry, select the second option, and select the ministry. Otherwise, select the first option. Click Next.
- Select whether to remove Substitute lists for all ministers or only those you select. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a minister, select the ministry name(s) associated with the Substitute list you want to delete, and click Add Minister to List. Repeat this for each minister whose Substitute list you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to remove the Substitute lists for the selected ministers, click Next.
- To delete the Substitute lists, click Finish.