Delete a Minister Record
Deleting a record removes it permanently from your database. To hide the record without removing it, make it inactive instead.
- On the Information tab, click Ministers. Locate the appropriate record.
- At the top, click Delete Minister.
- If the minister has any future scheduled assignments, a message displays. Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this minister.Note: If your parish uses the Minister Web App, you should update the data on the app once you delete the minister. The minister will not be able to use the app after you delete their record.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the minister.
- To print the minister's information, click Yes. To delete without printing, click No.