Post the Maximum Assignments Per Week
With this quick posting, you can post the maximum number of assignments that a minister can perform in a week. This information displays in the minister's Assignment Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the Max Assignments Per Week differently for each minister, select the first option. Or, to set the same value for your entire list, select the second option, and enter the information. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Enter the number of maximum assignments allowed per week, select a minister, and click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any max assignment information. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.