Post Direct Assignments
With this quick posting, you can post various assignments to multiple minister records simultaneously. These assignments display in the minister's Assignment Options window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, select a posting option, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To assign different assignments to each minister, select the first option. Or, to assign the same assignment to your entire list, select the second option, and enter the assignment information. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Enter the assignment information in the grid, select a minister, and click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any assignment information. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.