Check and Register Ministers
You receive an email when ministers submit the online registration form. You can then view registrations, add new ministers, or update existing minister records.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select Check and Register Ministers, and click Next.
- Select the minister(s) you want to create or update records for.
- If you no longer need a minister's registration, select Delete Form to delete it from the web server.
- Review the minister information, and make any necessary changes.
- To match this minister's information with an existing record, click Find a Minister and select the minister. You can then select which data to use. Differences show in blue text, and they change to green text once you've made a selection.
- When you're ready to process the registrations, click Next.
- To post the information, click Finish.