Create a Web Registration Form
Create a registration form for your parish's website. When ministers complete the form, the registration data is saved to our secure web server.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select Create Web Registration Form, and select your site management option. Click Next.
- Enter the form name and brief introduction to display at the top of your web form.
- Select the sections you want to display on the web form, and click Next.
- If you selected to show user keywords, enter the information. Click Next.
- Select the fields you want to include on the form. You can edit field names in the Edit to Show on Form column. Click Preview the Form to see what the fields look like on your web form.
- Then select which of those fields you want to require the minister to enter. An asterisk (*) displays on the form beside the required fields you select. Click Next.
- Enter the email address of the person to notify after a minister registers online. Typically, this is the person who processes registrations.
- Compose the confirmation email that each registering minister receives.
- If you want to redirect ministers to another webpage after submitting their form, enter the URL. Enter the number of seconds to show the confirmation page before redirecting. Then click Next.Tip: Enter 0 seconds to go directly to the webpage without showing confirmation.
- Select whether to store or transfer the files, and enter any necessary information.
- Click Finish or Transfer.
After the files are created, copy them and have your website manager put the form on your website. As families fill out the form, the person you entered as the Notice Email Address for Your Church receives an email.