Check and Register Families
You receive an email when families submit the online registration form. You can then view registrations, add new families and students, or update existing records.
- On the Information tab, click Register Families and Enroll Students Online. then, on the Formation Processes tab, click
- Select Check and Register Families with Students, and click Next.
- Select whether to filter your list of forms by new forms only, all forms, or all forms within a certain date range.
- If you have a large number of forms to process, the program processes batches of 25 forms at a time. Otherwise, you can select the families you want to create or update records for.
- If you're looking for a particular form, click Search Forms and enter or select the family name. If the family submitted multiple forms, each one displays with the date and time.
- If you no longer need a registration, select Delete Form to delete it from the web server.
- Review the family and student information, and make any necessary changes.
- To match this family's information with an existing family record, click Find a Family and select the family. You can then select which data to use. Differences show in blue text, and they change to green text once you've made a selection.
- When you're ready to process the registrations, click Next.
- To post the information, click Finish.
The date a registration form was submitted is recorded as the student's enrollment date in the Enrollment/Perm. Rec. window, along with the enrollment year and grade.
If you have a large number of forms, you can process the next batch(es) until all forms are processed. Or, you can exit the process and register the remaining forms later.