Print Student Progress Report Cards
You can print report cards for a group of students.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Expand Listing Reports, and double-click Student Progress Report Card.
- Click Next through the report wizard, making any necessary selections.
- In the Select Students window, make any necessary selections to get the group of students you want to print.Tip: To print for a certain year/period, add an additional selection of Attendance.Year/Period is equal to, and select the year/period you want. For a certain class, add an additional selection of Class.Name is equal to, and select the class you want.
- Click Preview.
- When you're ready, click Print.
One student prints per page, with their marks for each class/session. Here's an example of a student's report card:
Learn to print student progress report cards. 4 min 49 sec
It may take a minute for the video to display. To watch in full screen mode, click the expand icon in the video player.
To watch more videos, visit the PDS Video Library.