Delete a Student Record
Deleting a record removes it permanently from your database. To hide the record without removing it, make it inactive instead.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- At the top, click Delete Student.
- If you have the Ask for Reason on Significant Changes option selected in the Initial Setup, an additional dialog box displays. Select an option in the General Reason for Deletion list, and click Use/OK.
- To print the student information, click Yes. To delete without printing, click No.
- If this record is not being used in another program, you can select to keep the data for future use.