Delete Permanent Records
With this process, you can erase information on multiple students' permanent records. You can delete all permanent record entries or entries for a specific year. For example, if you want to keep only the last five years of a student's permanent records, delete records older than six years after you start the new school year.
- On the Information tab, click Delete Permanent Record. then, on the Student Processes tab, click
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next. Select whether to delete all entries or only the matching entries for the year you enter. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a student, and click Add Student to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to process the selected students, click Next.
- To delete the information, click Finish.