Add a New Year or Period
- On the Information tab, click Add New Year/Period for Classes/Sessions.. On the Formation Processes tab, click
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to post the new year/period for all classes or only for those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- Select a new year/period and a date range for the period.
- Select which information you want to retain from the old year/period, or select the Blank options to leave that data empty for the new year. Click Next.
- To create a list of dates when the class does not meet, click Insert and enter a date and note. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a class, and click Add Class to List. Repeat this for each class you want to add to the new year/period. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to add the selected classes to the new year/period, click Next.
- To add the new year/period, click Finish.