Automatically Promote a Class to the Next Class
- On the Information tab, click Automatic Class/Session Promotion. then, on the Formation Processes tab, click
- Click the add icon . Enter or select the class/session to move students from, then select the new class/session to move students into.
- Repeat this for each class or session you want to process.CAUTION: It's important to promote all classes that use this automatic posting feature at one time. For example, if the 5th grade RE class is promoted to 6th grade RE, and the 6th grade RE is not promoted to 7th grade RE, both the newly promoted class and the original class are assigned to the 6th grade RE class.
- Select to include only active, only inactive, or all students.
- Review your selections. When you're ready to move the students, click Post Classes/Sessions.