Activate or Inactivate Family Member Records
- On the Information tab, click Activate/Inactive. then, on the Student Processes tab, click
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select whether to make individuals active or inactive, and select an option for inactive families. Click Next.
- Select the type of family members to make active or inactive, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a member, and click Add Member to List. Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to update the selected records, click Next.
- To change the member statuses, click Finish.