Remove Multiple Members
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry. If you're sharing data, select whether to permanently delete the members from all programs. Click Next.
- If you share data, select whether to make deleted members available or delete them from shared data. Click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to remove all members or to remove only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select a member, and click Add Member to List. Repeat this for each individual you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. To exclude any records from processing, clear the checkbox. When you're ready to remove the selected members, click Next.
- To remove the records, click Finish.