Track Mass Attendance
- On the File menu, click .
- Click the add icon above the grid.
- Enter the attendance information. The Total Attendance, Adult Attendance, and Child Attendance fields are optional.
- Click Save/OK.
- When you track attendance, you generally need a way to produce the results to share with board members or others.
- Before creating a graph or printing statistics, click Filter List to only display the meetings you need.
- If needed, click Show Graph to see a visual representation of the selected attendance. Click Show List to go back to the list.
- If needed, click Print List to print the date, time, name, total attendance, adult attendance, child attendance, celebrant, checkbox, and total collection for the selected mass.
- If needed, click Print Statistics to print the monthly statistics, including the month, total attendance of adults and children, average attendance of adults and children, total collection, and average collection.