Mark School or Daycare Records
- You can mark a family without affecting its members. But if you clear the checkbox for a family, any marked members are automatically cleared.
- When you mark a member, the family is automatically marked. But when you clear a member, the family is not automatically cleared.
- If you don't have school or daycare programs, you can rename these checkboxes for your purposes in the Initial Setup window.
- If needed, you can restrict access to School or Daycare records to certain program users.
- You can include or exclude School and/or Daycare records in reports on the Selection Information tab.
If you have an affiliated school or daycare, you can mark those records to easily identify them. You can mark a member record, family record, or both.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- In the top-right corner, select School and/or Daycare depending on the family's or individual's involvement.
- At the top, click Save.
- If needed, mark the checkbox for any family members.