Create a Memorial for a Deceased Member
Before creating memorials, you must define a sacrament as "Memorial".
You can enter memorial information for members of your parish.
- On the Information tab, click Members. Locate the appropriate record, then click Memorial.
- Click Yes to mark the member as inactive/deceased.
- Make any necessary changes to records.
- For the deceased member, enter the deceased date, and select any other changes you want to make.
- For the survivor, select any changes you want to make.
- For the family, select any changes you want to make.
- Click Save.
- If this is the last member in the family, you can stop sending mail. Click Yes to mark the Send No Mail option on the family's Primary Information window.
- A dialog box displays for the memorial. Enter the information for the deceased and next of kin, then click Next.
- Enter the memorial fund information, and add any donors who contribute to the fund. Click Next.
- Proceed through the next windows to print the Thank You and Next of Kin letters, labels, and/or envelopes. After you print, click Next.
- Select whether you want to print the information you're posting. If you want to export memorial fund information, enter the file path.
- To post the memorial information, click Finish.