Delete Member Remarks
With this process, you can remove the general, confidential, or special circumstance remarks from multiple member records. Remarks display in the Personal window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select which remarks to delete, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating: Select whether to remove remarks for all members or only those you select. Click Next.Note:
For help with conditions, see the Additional Selections section in the topic, Report Selections.
- If you selected individual entry: Select an individual, and click Add Member to List. Repeat this for each member whose remarks you want to remove. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. When you're ready to remove remarks for the selected members, click Next.
- To delete the remarks, click Finish.