View Contact Information on Mobile Devices
View parish family and personnel or diocesan contact information on an Android™ phone or an Apple® iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®.
- On your mobile device, go to PDSMobile at www.parish.mobi.
- Enter your organization ID, which is the word "MOBILE", a dash, and your parish's site number. For example, "MOBILE-123456".
- Log in using the same user name and password that you use to open your PDS program. If you don't know these, contact your church administrator.
- Select an option to search by, then enter a name, address, or phone number. Click (Examples) to view more about the selected search option.
- If you expect a large number of results, you can limit the search to display the top 25 entries in each category. This can help speed up the search.
- Click Search In to set your search categories. These options depend on your viewing permissions. Click Search.
- From the search results window, tap the record you want to view.
- Click an email address to send email, click a phone number to call the person, or click an address to display a detailed map.
- Click Assignments to view assignment information.
- When you're finished, click Log Off.