Track Interactions with People
- Letters and emails
- Phone calls
- Locate the appropriate record.
- In the navigation pane, click Letters, Visits, Etc.
- Click the add icon , and enter information about the interaction.Note:
- You can enter up to 30 characters in each field.
- Here are some examples of what you can enter in the Description field: "Thank You Letter", "Follow Up Phone Call", or "Hospital Visit".
- The Type field uses entries from the Letter Types keyword list.
- Click Save.
With the Orthodox installation, you can also convert your letters, calls, and visits into events that you upload to Google Calendar.