Create a Memorial for a Deceased Non-Member
Before creating memorials, you must define a sacrament as "Memorial".
You can enter memorial information for people who aren't members of your parish, such as relatives of parishioners.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Enter or select the person's name and gender, then click Next.Note: Click Show/Maintain Non-Member List if you need to view or manage existing names.
- Enter information about the deceased person and the next of kin contact. Click Next.
- Enter memorial fund information, and add any donors who contribute to the fund. Click Next.
- Proceed through the next windows to print the Thank You letters and Next of Kin letters. After you print, click Next.
- If you want to export your memorial fund totals, select the option and enter the file path.
- Click Finish to post the memorial information.
The deceased person is automatically added to the [LooseMemorial family record. If you need to edit their information, you can do so from that family record or in the memorial process.