Address and Send a Letter
You can write a letter and address an envelope to a family or an individual.
Note: To send an email instead of a letter, see Email Letters and Statements.
- Locate the appropriate record.
- In the navigation pane, click Individual Letter, Label.
- Select the report you want.
- If you want to create a customized report, click Add to build a simple report or an advanced report.
- If you like the format of a default report but want to add an additional field or message, select the report and click Copy. You can customize it and save it with a different name without losing the original report format.
- If the family or individual prefers email over regular mail, select to send the letter via email. Click Next.
- In the Overview window, you can edit the name and description, select a report owner, and designate report access. Click Next.
- Select your printing options, and click Next.
- Set the options in the Layout window. Click .