- Back up your data.
- On the File menu, click .
- In the top grid, select the family that has duplicate member records.
- In the bottom grid, select an action to take for each member.
- For each member you want to combine, click Review Details Before Combining Members. The information that doesn't match between the records shows in red.
- Select the checkbox beside the data you want to keep. The mismatched information (the data you don't select) will be deleted.Note: If you need to do more research to determine what the correct information is for the family, click Print Worksheet, and come back to this process later.
- To combine the members into one record with the data you selected, click Combine Members.
- Click Yes when you're ready to combine the members.