Mark Ministers Who Don't Want Mail
With this quick posting, you can select or clear the Send No Mail option for multiple minister records. This checkbox is located in the Contact Information window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the Send No Mail option differently for each minister, select the first option. Or, to set the same value for your entire list, select the second option, and select or clear the checkbox. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select or clear the checkbox, select a minister, and click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the Send No Mail option. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.