Mark Ministers Who Can Only Serve Odd Weeks
With this quick posting, you can select or clear the Only Serve Odd Weeks for multiple minister records simultaneously. This information displays in the minister's Date Restrictions window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the Only Serve Odd Weeks checkbox differently for each minister, select the first option. Or, to set it the same for your entire list, select the second option, and select or clear the checkbox. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select or clear the checkbox, select a minister, and click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the Only Serve Odd Weeks checkbox in the grid. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.