Post User-Defined Keywords
With this quick posting, you can post user-defined keywords, such as "Disability", and associated statuses, such as "Wheelchair", to multiple records. The keywords you assign display in the minister's Contact Information window.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry, then click Next.
- Select the keyword option you want to post, and click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- To assign different keyword statuses to each individual, select the first option. Or, to assign the same one to your entire list, select the second option, and select the status. Click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select the keyword status, select an individual, and click Add Minister to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, add or edit any keyword information. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.