Print W-2s and W-3
Remember, you have the option to electronically file your forms rather than printing.
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- Select the employer and how to print SSN on reports.
- On the Tax Forms tab, click Set Up and Print W-2s & W-3.
- Select any options you want.
CAUTION: By default, PDS automatically calculates the FFCRA amounts for you, so you do not need to insert the related accounts in the table.
- Print All Non-Contract Employees—Select to print W-2s for all non-contract employees.
- Print Selected Employee—Select to print a W-2 for a selected employee. Select the employee from the drop-down list.
- W-2 Layout Style—For more information, see Set the Form Layout.
- How Many Separate Runs Must Be Made—Enter how many copies of the W-2 you want to print.
- W-3 Layout Style—For more information, see Set the Form Layout.
- Automatically Calculate FFCRA Box 14 amounts—Select to have PDS calculate the amounts for the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) in Box 14 on Form W-2. If selected, you do not need to insert the related accounts in the table. However, if you use separate accounts for FFCRA and want to enter the information yourself, clear this option and insert the accounts in the table.
- Click Print W-2s.
- Place the blank forms in your printer, then click OK.
- Preview and print the forms.
- The W-3 Transmittal Summary form prints after the W-2s. Place the blank form in your printer, then click OK.
- Preview and print the form.
- When you're finished, click Close.