Import Data from PDS Office
You can import contribution and payment information from a PDS Office program.
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- Select whether to import data directly from Office or from an external batch.
- Select whether to include income accounts only or to include income and liability accounts, then click Next.
- If you're importing data directly:
- Enter the path to the program's data directory, and click Next.
- Enter the date range of the entries to import, and select the activities to include. Click Next.
- Edit the memo and date information, if needed.
- Select a cash or income account, and select an account for each field. Any accounts marked inactive since the last import must be mapped to another account.
- If you're importing from a batch:
- Enter the path to the PFB batch file that was created during the Quick Entry of Payments process in PDS Office. Click Next.
- Select which account you want to import this data into. Any accounts marked inactive since the last import must be mapped to another account.
- When you're ready, click Import.
If you notice any slowness during this import process, you can clear the stored account mapping. Click Clear Stored Mapping, then click Yes. Note that this will remove any saved values, so you must reassign all of your accounts next time you import.