Import Data from a Payroll Company
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- Select the payroll company you're importing payroll data from, and click Next.
- Enter the path of the file that the payroll company created. If you're using Diocese of Greensburg, verify you have the three files they provided. Click Next.
- If you're importing data from the Diocese of Greensburg, your .csv file automatically generates the information in the Invoice Detail fields. If needed, enter any other information manually, and click Next.
- Account information from the .csv file is inserted in the fields. If needed, enter any other information manually.Note: Any accounts marked inactive since the last import must be mapped to another account.
- When you're ready, click Import.