Print Forms 1094-C and 1095-C
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- On the Tax Forms tab, click Print 1094-C & 1095-C.
- Proceed through the wizard, and select printer options and listing layout.
- On the Options and Additional Information window, enter the contact information of the person at your parish who can answer any tax-related questions or questions about employee health care coverage.
- If applicable, enter information for Part II.
- Total number of Forms 1095-C filed by and/or on behalf of an ALE Member—Number of all Forms 1095-C that are filed with this transmittal. If you leave this blank, the total number of 1095-C filed is used. If you're filing as an Aggregated ALE Group and you're the parent of this group, your count must include those other forms filed by all of your children. You must manually enter the names and EIN's of your ALE Members on Part IV, Lines 36 - 65 after you print the form.
- Is ALE Member a member of an Aggregated ALE Group?—This correlates to Line 21 of Form 1094-C. Select Yes if you were a member of an Aggregated ALE Group during any month of the calendar year, then select the months you were a member. If you select No, you don't need to enter information for Part III.
- Certifications of Eligibility—Correlates to Line 22 of Form 1094-C. Select all of your certifications of eligibility. If you select C, select your range of employees. If you select D, you don't need to complete section (b) on the next window.
- Click Next.
- If applicable, enter information for Part III.
- (a) Was minimum essential coverage offered?—If minimum essential coverage was offered, select which months you offered.
- (c) Total Employee Count for ALE Member (Date for Calculation)—Select a day of the month to determine the number of employees per month.
- (b) Full-Time Employee Count for ALE Member—Number of full-time employees for each month. Click Calculate ALE Counts to calculate the Full-Time Employee and Total Employee counts, determined by paychecks. This only includes non-contract employees who were employed during the year, determined by the hire date and termination date (or lack thereof).
- (c) Total Employee Count for ALE Member—Total number of all employees per month (based on the Date for Calculation), including full-time and non-full-time.
- Click Preview before printing.
- When you're finished, click Close.
For further details on these, see Instructions for Forms 1094-C and 1095-C on the IRS website.