Post Batches of Transactions
Before you can post, make sure you select Require Transactions to be Posted on the Initial Setup General tab.
After you post transactions, they can't be edited or changed, even if they're in an open month. You can void posted transactions in an open period, but the reversal remains in the current open period. Posted transactions are not affected by changes to vendor names, employees, income sources, and so on. They remain as issued.
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- Select the transactions you want to post.Note: If you select a batch with any transactions that are out of balance, you're notified. You must correct these before the batch can be posted.
- Click Post Selected.
- Click Yes to back up your data.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to post the selected batches.
- If needed, print the posted batches.
- If needed, print a Batch Report for each batch.
The post status displays in the List of Transactions window and all transaction windows. The post date and last transaction date display in the List of Batches window.