Print Forms 1094-B and 1095-B
- Set health care coverage terms for each employee
- Added information for covered individuals, including employees, on each employee record
Remember, you have the option to electronically file your forms rather than printing.
- On the Transactions tab, click .
- On the Tax Forms tab, click Print 1094-B & 1095-B.
- Proceed through the wizard, and select printer options and listing layout.
- On the Options and Additional Information window, enter the contact information of the person at your parish who can answer any tax-related questions or questions about employee health care coverage.
- For Identifying Origin of the Policy, select which type of coverage program or plan you use.
- A - Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)—Learn about the SHOP tax credit.
- B - Employer-sponsored coverage—View a list of eligible employer-sponsored plans.
- C - Government-sponsored program—View a list of government-sponsored programs.
- D - Individual market insurance—Employer provides reimbursements for individuals who purchase an individual market policy.
- E - Multiemployer plan—Covers the employees of unrelated companies in accordance with a collective bargaining agreement.
- F - Miscellaneous minimum essential coverage—View coverage types that qualify as minimum essential coverage.
- If your parish provides health care coverage to employees, select the checkbox. Otherwise, if coverage is issued by another provider, clear the checkbox and enter the information for the issuer or coverage provider, including the nine-digit employer identification number (EIN).
- Click Preview before printing.
- When you're finished, click Close.
For further details on these, see Instructions for Forms 1094-B and 1095-B on the IRS website.