Delete Unused Fund Periods
You can identify and delete any unused fund periods for families. A fund period is considered to be "unused" by a family if they don't have any terms/rates or payments toward it.
- On the Information tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select whether to delete fund periods from all funds, a certain fund, or a certain fund period, then click Next.
- Select which families to remove unused fund periods from, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating, select to process all families or certain families based on conditions.
- If you selected individual entry, select each family you want, and click Add Family to List.
- Review the list of unused fund periods. If you don't want to process a certain family, clear the checkbox beside their name. When you're ready, click Next.
- To delete unused fund periods for the selected records, click Finish.